syngo InSpace4D EP
syngo InSpace4D EP incorporates automatic segmentation of the left atrium and additional chambers based on preprocedural CTI/MRI or intraprocedural DynaCT Cardiac images. It allows for a faster and more accurate preprocedural EP (Electrophysiology) planning base with CT through fusion of electro-anatomical with the anatomical volume-rendered images captured on the CT scan.
Pre-surgical planning for Electrophysiology (EP) ablation surgery. Post-surgical follow-up on success of EP surgery and evaluation of procedure-related pulmonary embolism.
- 1-click segmentation of the left atrium (LA)
- Increased safety by esophagus display
- Endoscopic fly-through of the LA and pulmonary ostia
- Full measurement capabilities
- Unique Connectivity with Carto System1
- Integrated reporting into AXIOM Sensis
1CARTO is a trademark of Biosense Webster, Inc.